- No Author (2016, January 13). Why Has a Texas-Born Marine Veteran Been Left "Stateless" Under U.S. Immigration Policies? Democracy Now. Retrieved from http://www.democracynow.org/2016/1/13/why_has_a_texas_born_marine (Video)
- A U.S. Marine veteran is considered stateless, as the government is not recognizing her birth certificate. She was given birth by a midwife, in Texas, as her mother was scared of being deported. Although her birth certificate was recognized by the military, the U.S. government did not recognize it when she filed for a passport.
- Walpin, G., Rivkin, D. B. Yoo J. C. (2016, February 22). Birthright Citizenship: Two Perspectives. The Federal Society. Retrieved from http://www.fed-soc.org/publications/detail/birthright-citizenship-two-perspectives
- A debate regarding two perspectives on the 14th Amendment: Should children born to illegal immigrants acquire American citizenship?
- Washington, J. (2016, March 28). The US Wants to Deport This Palestinian-but First It’d Have to Recognize Palestine. The Nation. Retrieved from http://www.thenation.com/article/can-you-be-deported-if-you-are-stateless/
- Palestinian man fled from Gaza, in order to seek refuge in the United States. He has been in a state detention Centre for over a year. He was denied refugee status. As the United States does not recognize Palestine as a state, he cannot be deported.
- Stern, M. J. (2016, June 6). The Supreme Court Needs to Settle Birthright Citizenship. Slate. Retrieved from http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/06/the_supreme_court_needs_to_settle_birthright_citizenship.html
- American Samoans are not granted citizenship at birth, which effectively leaves them stateless.
- No Author (2015, March 10). UN conference in New York to focus on stateless people. The Irish Times. Retrieved from http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/un-conference-in-new-york-to-focus-on-stateless-people-1.2132384
- Ross, B. (2015, July 7). Statelessness: The Obama Administration’s Faulty Moral Compass in the Dominican Republic. Huffington Post. Retrived from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-ross/us-foreign-policys-drifti_b_7727262.html
- Kaplan, R. (2015, August 18). Is it possible to end birthright citizenship? CBS News. Retrieved from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ending-birthright-citizenship/
- Kopan, T. (2015, August 18). Birthright citizenship: Can Donald Trump change the Constitution? CNN. Retrieved from http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/birthright-citizenship-trump-constitution/
- Alfred, C., Planas, R., & Foley, E. (2015, August 8). These Countries Show Why Losing Birthright Citizenship Could Be A Disaster. Huffpost Politics. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/birthright-citizenship-other-countries_us_55df2a82e4b08dc0948699f3
- Schatz, B. (2015, August 26). This Is What Would Happen if We Repealed Birthright Citizenship. Mother Jones. Retrieved from http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/donald-trump-immigration-birthright-citizenship